When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.
— Ernest Hemingway
Our philosophy is that when you see the big picture—where you want to go, what you want to achieve, what’s working and what’s not—it’s easier to fill in the details. Strategy first, tactics next. We’ll help you look farther down the path and see how to take your stakeholders on their journeys with you.
We have experience
- Surveying stakeholders
- Advising on productive meetings with prospective clients
- Developing marketing and communications plans
- Using data to craft client-focused messages
- Strategic communications plans that make sense for your organization
- Key messages that resonate with your audience
- Training that enhances your in-house communications capabilities
- Positive ROI on your communications budget
As a bonus
- Margaret literally wrote the book on how to develop client relationships, create client-focused proposals and presentations, and keep prospects in sight for future business.
- If you’d benefit from training the people responsible for communications in your organization, we can help. Margaret co-led the development of a workshop for business writers and provided strategic leadership for writers who managed new business pursuits.
We help you tell your story.